NEW GALAXY LTD
The company is an innovative solution for your business. The company gathers professionals with years of practice and experience. Legally framed as an Administrative Service Provider under the License Number 1242 Regulated by the Cyprus BAR Association – a professional body of lawyers.
Incorporation of the companies
Day to day administration
Full legal and auditing support
Redomicilation of companies
Ship and aircraft registration
Cyprus - well known as one of the most popular tourist destinations. However, more than that it is still mainly chosen to register the Companies by our clients. Below information will help you to get to know what you can gain.
Lowest Corporate Income Tax rate in Europe
Wide network of Double Tax Treaties – 52 Countries
- Inbound Dividends are not Taxed under Cypriot Corporate Tax
- Outbound Dividends not subject to withholding Tax
- No capital gains Tax on disposal of shares
- No Inheritance Tax
- Interest paid from Cyprus not subject to withholding Tax
- Royalties paid from Cyprus are not subject to withholding Tax
- 80% of any income generated from Intellectual property rights (net of any direct expenses) are exempt from Corporate Income Tax
- 80% of profit (net of any direct expenses) generated from disposal of IP owned by Cyprus resident company are exempt from Corporate Income Tax
TIME OF INCORPORATION
6/7 working days
2 to 3 working days
DESCRIPTION OF INCORPORATION DOCUMENTS
Originals comprising of the following documents:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association in Greek and translated copy in English with certificate of correct translation apostilled;
- Certificate of Incorporation in Greek and translated copy in English apostilled;
- Address of Registered Office in English apostilled;
- List of directors and secretary in English apostilled;
- List of shareholders in English apostiled;
- Shareholders' resolutions subscriber’s resolution for appointing the company's first directors;
- Directors' resolution for statutory matters;
- Letter to shareholders-trustees recognition of trust;
- Blank instrument of transfer and declaration of trust in favor of the beneficial shareholder;
- Share certificate in the name of the registered nominee shareholder;
- Power of Attorney in the name of the Beneficial Shareholder;
Our Corporate Secretarial department specialists ensure registration of legal entities in: Cyprus, Panama, Seychelles, Anguilla, BVI, Belize, UK, Hong Kong, Cayman Islands, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Malta, Gibraltar, Marshall Islands
"Before choosing your perfect “destination” it is very important to reflect on your needs, future strategies and the best solutions for your business".
Centralized registration; Choice of corporate structure; No minimum capital requirement; No restrictions on meeting locations; No exchange controls. Obligation to prepare and submit accounts and annual returns.
There is no requirement for information about beneficial ownership to be disclosed with local authorities; There is no requirement to file an Annual Return; There is no requirement to file Financial Statements for IBC companies; IBC Companies are not subject to Corporation Tax in Belize.
Information with regard to ultimate beneficial ownership must be disclosed to the Registered Agent of the Company and is held by the agent on a confidential basis. There is no requirement to file an Annual Return. There is no requirement to file Financial Statements for BC companies. BC companies are not subject to Corporation Tax. BVI does not have treaties with any other jurisdictions dealing with the avoidance of double taxation for non-resident companies.
A Limited Liability Company incorporated under the laws of Seychelles (IBC) is tax-free and exchange control-free; All its business activities and earned profit must be conducted outside Seychelles but the company still keeps all the benefits provided by the law; A minimum of one Director and one Shareholder is required. They may be physical persons or corporate bodies, be of any nationality and need not be a resident in Seychelles; Exemption from all local taxes; Operate an account with a local Bank; Low start-up cost and low annual maintenance; No requirement for audit or to file accounts and annual returns; Shelf companies are available for immediate purchase.
Panama has the most stable government and economy in all of Central and South America; Allows nominee Shareholder and Director Structure; Exemption from local taxes; The currency of the country must be stable, and there should be no restrictions on the movement of funds in or out of the country, and your offshore bank should be able to hold your money in any major currency; Confidentiality is maintained as long as the company and its ultimate beneficial owners are not involved in any criminal activity.
As per request of our clients we can check availability of registration of the company in any other country in the world.